Best Gimbal Under $200 is the perfect tool for creating smooth and stabilized videos. No matter what your level of experience is, a gimbal will help to improve the quality of your footage. In this article, Besttechsmart will introduce the best gimbal under 200 and provide a few tips for choosing the right one for you.
1. DJI OM 5 Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer
The DJI OM 5 is a 3-axis smartphone gimbal stabilizer that is designed to give users a professional-grade filming experience. This small and lightweight device is perfect for vloggers, YouTubers, and anyone who wants to stabilize their smartphone videos. The DJI OM 5 features ActiveTrack 40 technology, which keeps your subject in focus, even when they are moving quickly. The built-in extension rod also allows you to get lower angle shots that are perfect for vlogging and livestreaming.
- Portable and Palm-Sized Gimbal Stabilizer for Smartphones - DJI OM 5 is a lightweight and versatile tool that unlocks the full potential of your smartphone. Enjoy flawless selfies, super-smooth video, automatic tracking, and so much more with this DJI phone gimbal.
- Built-In Extension Rod - Include more friends in a selfie, or even film your pets more comfortably from lower angles. This smart gimbal stabilizer is perfect for vlogging, live-streaming, and YouTube.
- Shoot Like a Pro - ShotGuides automatically recognizes your environment and recommends a corresponding shot sequence, along with a tutorial for how to get it. Just follow the instructions and you’ll be shooting like a pro in no time. With the DJI OM 5 gimbal stabilizer, even first-time users can experience epic results.
- Smart Gimbal with ActiveTrack 4.0 - A next-generation algorithm ensures DJI OM 5 tracks subjects with greater stability and responsiveness, even while moving quickly. This compact smartphone gimbal also maintains tracking reliably and delivers smoother camera movements, giving you more time to focus on your surroundings.
- 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for Smartphones - Never post a shaky video again. Even with an external lens added, DJI OM 5’s powerful 3-axis motor keeps your smartphone steady and your videos smooth.
2. 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Hero 11109 Handheld Stabilizer for Gopro for Video Recording
The 3 axis gimbal stabilizer is perfect for capturing dynamic and stunning details in your videos. No matter how heavy the action is, the hyper smooth footage will be captured effortlessly. This makes it ideal for use during activities such as running, riding, skating or during holidays.
The quick release clip design allows for the easy mounting and unmounting of your action camera in one step. Additionally, the hohem gimbal application can be used as a remote control to adjust the stabilizer parameters or to choose multi-operating modes. With one click on and off, you can get started on your videography with the help of the included Bluetooth control module for your action camera.
The GoPro Hero 7 White and Silver models do not support bluetooth pairing to this gimbal, but it is IPX4 water resistant and has a long battery life. The gimbal is also compatible with other action cameras with a load capacity of up to 0.33lbs. It has a maximum height of less than 2 inches and a maximum thickness of less than 1.18 inches. The 3 screw hole on the bottom of the gimbal is also compatible with other GoPro accessories, such as tripods or video lights.
- [5.0 iSteady Tech] The 5.0 iSteady stabilizer helps you in capturing stunning and dynamic details for your videos as the 3-axis can deliver hyper smooth footage no matter how heavy the action is., which makes it ideal to use during running, riding, skating, vlogging or on a holiday.
- [Quick Release Clip Design] The stabilizer is equipped with a quick release clip design that allows to mount and unmount your action camera in one step, for that hassle free mounting experience.
- [App Control Modes & One Click Videography] The hohem gimbal application works like a remote control, so that you can adjust the stabilizer parameters or you can choose multi operating modes like controlling the motor direction, and Time-lapse. Further you can get on your videography with one click on and off with the help of Bluetooth control module for your action camera. Note: Gopro Hero 7 White and Silver models do not support bluetooth pairing to this gimbal.
- [IPX4 Water Resistant & Long Battery Life] The gimbal for GoPro meets the criteria of IPX4 that protects the motor from water splashes from any direction, so that you can capture great moments, without worrying about the gimbal. Also, the gimbal has an inbuilt 3600mAh battery, which supports 14 hours of continuous shooting, which will be perfect of those long creative time lapse videos.
- [Wide Compatibility] The iSteady Pro4 gimbal stabiliser has impressive compatibility and can support most action cameras with a load capacity of up to 0.33lbs, its maximum height is less than 2 inches and its maximum thickness is less than 1.18 inches. The gimble is compatible with GoPro 11/10/9/8/7/6/5, OSMO action, Sony RX0, SJCAM, YI cam and it also has a 3 ¼" screw hole on the bottom, which is compatible with other GoPro accessories such as tripods or video lights.
3. 29inch Extension Selfie Tripod Mount Kit
29-inch Extension Selfie Tripod Mount Kit for DJI Moza ZHIYUN Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer for iPhone 14 13 12 Pro Max Extendable Selfie Stick Foldable Pole Photography Setup
1 Extension Pole
1 Tripod Stand
29-inch Extendable Length with 5 section length to meet different video shooting needs
Comfortable Hold Feeling Easy Use NonSlip Design Twist to adjust length its very easy to operate. Theres no button to control your gimbal or smartphone
14 Wide Appication Could be applied to various smartphone gimbal stabilizer which has 14 screw hole on bottom. Fits for 3Axis Phone Gimbal including Feiyu G5 Zhiyun Smooth Q4 5 Combo DJI Osmo Mobile 6 OM 5 4 3 Combo Hohem iSteady V2 etc
Portable Foldable Its very easy to fold and carry around. The stick length is only 7.48-inch when folded.
PLEASE NOTE: Only extension rod and tripod included. No Gimbal Stabilizer, Smatphone, or other accessories.
- What's included: 1* Extension Pole; 1* Tripod Stand
- ✔29 inch Extendable Length; with 5 section length to meet different video shooting needs.
- ✔Comfortable Hold Feeling & Easy Use --- Non-Slip Design. Twist to adjust length, it's very easy to operate. There's no button to control your gimbal or smartphone.
- ✔1/4" Wide Appication --- Could be applied to various smartphone gimbal stabilizer which has 1/4" screw hole on bottom. Fits for 3-Axis Phone Gimbal including Feiyu G5 Zhiyun Smooth Q4 5 Combo DJI Osmo Mobile 6 OM 5 4 3 Combo Hohem iSteady V2 etc.
- ✔Portable & Foldable --- It's very easy to fold and carry around. The stick length is only 7.48 inch when folded.
4. Gimbal Stabilizer
The Gimbal Stabilizer for Smartphone 3Axis Phone Gimbal with Remote Control Tripod Foldable and Portable Phone Stabilizer for Video Recording Compatible with iPhone and Android hohem iSteady X23Axis Stabilization Extra AntishakeCompared with average gimbals hohem 3axis smartphone stabilizer iSteady X2 provides extraordinary balance to shoot steady smooth videos Though weighs only 057 lbs this handheld video stabilizer can still support the phone for up to 062 lbs With this 3axis antishake gimbal stabilizer you can grasp every wonderful moment without wasting any time
Foldable Design Fit into the Pocket
With a folded length of 7 inches and weighs only 057 lbs this handheld gimbal stabilizer is even smaller than your palm which is easily taken anywhere and capture your inspiration anytime Hohem iSteady X2 cell phone stabilizer is always ready for adventure Perfect smartphone gimbal for travel outdoor and holiday season recording
Convenient Remote Face Tracking
To meet the more diverse needs of taking pictures hohem iSteady X2 gimbal has added the wireless remote function which enables you to control the cell phone stabilizer from the maximum operating distance of 328 ft Paired with the updated face tracking 40 technic you can also use this gimbal for iphone for vlog and youtube with ease even at long distance
Creative Rich App Features
Are you still worrying about making a plain or dull video Equipped with the userfriendly APP Hohem iSteady X2 smartphone gimbal has solved this for you Within the Hohem Pro APP you can choose from 7 onetap templates like inception dolly zoom timelapse and panoramas You can also switch 4 following modes pantilt follow pan follow all followlock of the gimbal stabilizer to satisfy all your filming needs
Upgraded Material Emergency Power Supply
Hohem iSteady X2 gimbal stabilizer has levelled up the ergonomic handle to be more comfortable and nonslip Also thanks to the premium 2800mAh battery this foldable 3axis gimbal stabilizer can not only run for 10 hours but also use as an emergency power source to recharge your phone during usage No more worry about battery dead
This lightweight smartphone gimbal is compatible with iPhone 14 pro max iPhone 13 pro max iPhone 12 12mini 12pro 12pro max 11 11 pro max Xs max xs xSamsung Galaxy S22S22 U S20 S10Galaxy FoldNote20Google Pixel 5 XL 4 XL Huawei P50proP50P40proP40P30mate50mate 30′
- 【3-Axis Stabilization & Extra Anti-shake】Compared with average gimbals, hohem 3-axis smartphone stabilizer iSteady X2 provides extraordinary balance to shoot steady & smooth videos. Though weighs only 0.57 lbs, this handheld video stabilizer can still support the phone for up to 0.62 lbs. With this 3-axis anti-shake gimbal stabilizer, you can grasp every wonderful moment without wasting any time.
- 【Foldable Design & Fit into the Pocket】With a folded length of 7 inches and weighs only 0.57 lbs, this handheld gimbal stabilizer is even smaller than your palm which is easily taken anywhere and capture your inspiration anytime. Hohem iSteady X2 cell phone stabilizer is always ready for adventure. Perfect smartphone gimbal for travel, outdoor and holiday season recording.
- 【Convenient Remote & Face Tracking】To meet the more diverse needs of taking pictures, hohem iSteady X2 gimbal has added the wireless remote function, which enables you to control the cell phone stabilizer from the maximum operating distance of 32.8 ft. Paired with the updated face tracking 4.0 technic, you can also use this gimbal for iphone for vlog and youtube with ease, even at long distance.
- 【Creative & Rich App Features】Are you still worrying about making a plain or dull video? Equipped with the user-friendly APP, Hohem iSteady X2 smartphone gimbal has solved this for you. Within the Hohem Pro APP, you can choose from 7 one-tap templates like inception, dolly zoom, timelapse, and panoramas. You can also switch 4 following modes (pan&tilt follow, pan follow, all follow/lock) of the gimbal stabilizer to satisfy all your filming needs.
- 【Upgraded Material & Emergency Power Supply】Hohem iSteady X2 gimbal stabilizer has levelled up the ergonomic handle to be more comfortable and non-slip. Also, thanks to the premium 2800mAh battery, this foldable 3-axis gimbal stabilizer can not only run for 10 hours but also use as an emergency power source to recharge your phone during usage. No more worry about battery dead!
5. FeiyuTech G6 Max 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
The FeiyuTech G6 Max 3-axis handheld gimbal stabilizer is a great tool for anyone looking to stabilize their camera footage. This gimbal is able to support a payload of up to 12 kg, making it compatible with a wide range of cameras, including mirrorless cameras, sports cameras, and pocket video cameras. It also features a quick release system that allows you to easily assemble and disassemble your camera with the gimbal.
One of the best features of the G6 Max is its improved OLED screen. This screen allows you to not only view the parameters of the gimbal and camera, but also set the Inception Instant Vertical Photography and Motion Timelapse. You can also set the gimbal Strength setting and Camera Parameters.
Another great feature of the G6 Max is its motor locks. These locks help to keep the motors from shaking, which can cause instability in your footage. The locks can also be used to keep the axes steady when balancing the gimbal or packing it up for transport.
Overall, the FeiyuTech G6 Max is a great handheld gimbal stabilizer that can be used with a wide range of cameras. It features a quick release system, motor locks, and an improved OLED screen that allows you to easily control the gimbal and camera.
- 【All in One Gimbal】With the new strong magnetic and high torque brushless motor, FeiyuTech G6 Max is able to compatible with Mirrorless Cameras below 1.2kg(with short lens), Smart Phones like IOS or Android Phones, Sports Cameras and Pocket Video Vlog Pocket Cameras.
- 【Half Size of A4 Paper & Better Compatibility】The payload of G6 Max is increased up to 1.2Kg/2.65lb, but the size of G6 Max decreased by 20% compared to G6 Plus, the Gimbal size just like half piece of A4 paper. With increased payload and Cable Control ability, G6 Max now compatible for Mirrorless Cameras with short lens, Pocket Cameras, Action Cameras like and Smartphones.
- 【Motor Lock & New Quick Release】All 3 axis are designed with physical motor locks to prevent shaking, the motor locks can be used to fix the 3 axis and keep axis steady when balancing the Gimbal or packing to carry. The new designed Quick Release System can be used to assembled & disassembled camera with gimbal in several seconds. Bring the best detail experience!
- 【Improved "Magic Focus Ring" 2.0】The multi-functional "Magic Focus Ring" of G6 Max is upgraded to 2.0 and its sensitivity is increased by 25% compared G6 Plus. It enables to control Zoom & Focus, three-axis rotation, and ad-justment of parameters such as IS0, WB, and exposure value.
- 【Better OLED Screen Interactive Experience】Feiyu G6 Max equipped with a low-power consumption OLED screen, the screen size increased by 200% compared with G6 Plus, the screen now can display the parameters of gimbal and camera, the working mode, power consumption and Bluetooth connection, etc. It also enables to set the "Inception", "Instant Vertical Photography" and "Motion Time-lapse" with OLED screen, as well as to set gimbal "Strength setting", "Camera Parameters"and other parameters.
6. DJI Magnetic Ring Clamp Holder
DJI’s Magnetic Ring Clamp Holder is a great tool to have for anyone who uses a DJI Osmo Gimbal Stabilizer. This magnetic holder is very easy to use and can be mounted quickly onto the Gimbal Stabilizer. It is also very convenient to use because the magnetic clamp can hold your phone and DJI Osmo Gimbal tightly together. The Magnetic Ring Holder is also compatible with both Magsafe iPhone and Android smartphones. It can even hold bigger size phones than the original clamp. Lastly, the Magnetic Wall Mount can hold your phone up against a metallic wall.
- Easy to use: This Magnetic Ring Holder can quickly mount your phone onto Gimbal Stabilizer or take it off easily to answer a call or reply to a message.
- Convenient Magnetic Clamp: This magnetic clamp can hold your phone and your DJI Osmo Gimbal tightly , super convenient recording wherever you go. So much easier, without having to remove the case.
- Compatible Phone: for Both Magsafe iPhone and Android smartphone, It can hold bigger size phone than original clamp
- Compatible Gimbal Stabilizer: for DJI OM 6, OM 5, DJI OM 4, DJI OM 4 SE
- Magnetic Wall Mount: This Mount can hold phone up against a metallic wall too.
A gimbal is a pivoted support that allows the rotation of an object about a single axis. Camera gimbals are used to create smooth, stabilized footage while shooting. They are popular among videographers and photographers because they help to keep the camera steady, even when the camera operator is moving around.
There are a number of different gimbals on the market, and it can be difficult to determine which one is the best for your needs. In this article, we will discuss five of the most common questions asked about gimbals.
1. What is the difference between a gimbal and a tripod?
A tripod is a three-legged support system that is used to stabilize a camera or other object. A gimbal, on the other hand, is a pivoted support that allows the rotation of an object about a single axis. Gimbal systems are popular among videographers and photographers because they help to keep the camera steady, even when the camera operator is moving around.
2. What are the benefits of using a gimbal?
Gimbals offer a number of benefits for photographers and videographers. They help to create smooth, stabilized footage while shooting, which is especially important when capturing action shots or footage that is subject to vibration. Additionally, gimbals allow the camera operator to move around more freely, which can result in more dynamic shots.
3. What are the different types of gimbals?
There are a number of different types of gimbals on the market, but they can generally be divided into three categories: handheld gimbals, 3-axis gimbals, and 2-axis gimbals.
Handheld gimbals are the simplest type of gimbal. They are small, lightweight, and easy to use. They are ideal for capturing short, handheld shots.
3-axis gimbals are more sophisticated than handheld gimbals. They offer more stability and flexibility, and are able to rotate the camera around all three axes. This makes them ideal for capturing footage that is subject to vibration or other motion.
2-axis gimbals are the simplest type of 3-axis gimbal. They rotate the camera around only two axes, which makes them less stable than 3-axis gimbals but more compact and lightweight. 2-axis gimbals are ideal for capturing static shots or footage that does not require a great deal of stability.
4. What are the most important factors to consider when purchasing a gimbal?
When purchasing a gimbal, there are a number of factors to consider, including the type of gimbal, the weight of the camera, and the type of footage that you plan to shoot. It is also important to consider your budget and the level of complexity that you are comfortable with.