The best iphone mount for telescope is the perfect accessory for observing celestial objects. Whether you’re a beginner looking to improve your observational skills, or an experienced astronomer looking for a new way to explore the night sky, a telescope mount is a essential piece of equipment.
There are a variety of mounts available for phones, but the best one for telescope viewing is the tripod mount. A tripod mount is ideal for beginners because it is stable and easy to use. It can be mounted on a tripod, or on a sturdy surface such as a roof or a wall.
To use a tripod mount, simply align the phone with the telescope eyepiece, and tighten the mount’s grip. You can then start observing the stars and planets. Some mounts also come with a camera mount, so you can take pictures of the celestial objects you’re viewing.
If you are looking for a more advanced telescope mount, then this article by Besttechsmart is for you.
1. GOSKY Smartphone Adapter Mount
The GOSKY Smartphone Adapter Mount is a great way to capture the world around you with your phone. It is compatible with a variety of optical instruments such as microscopes, telescopes, binoculars, monoculars, night vision binoculars, and spotting scopes. Setup is easy and the mount is made of durable materials. It fits most smartphones on the market, and is a great way to get a closer look at the world around you.
- CAPTURE THE WORLD - This phone adapter allows you to capture the beauty of the world easily through your screen. It can be used on optical instruments like microscopes, telescopes, binoculars, monoculars, night vision binoculars, and spotting scopes.
- EASY SETUP - You can easily attach your phone to your optical instrument with this adapter.
- REGULAR SIZE - Fit an eyepiece diameter of 28mm-47mm.
- DURABLE MATERIALS - The main body is made of zinc alloy (More durable than Aluminum) with gully metal housing. The phone clamp is made of high-strength PA Plastic.
- FIT MOST SMARTPHONES - With a super large width ranging from 2.13" to 3.54" (54-90 mm). It fits almost all smartphones on the market. It is compatible with iPhone 12Pro Max, 12 Pro, 12, 12 mini, 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro,11, SE, Xs, Xr, X, 8 plus, 8, 7 plus,7, 6 plus, 6, 5s, 5, 4s, Samsung M30, S20, S20+,S20FE, S10, S10+, S10E, S8, S7, S6, S5, S4, Note20, Note20 Ultra, Note10+, Note 10, Note 9, Note 6, Note 5, Note 4, A51, A71, A70 and many more.
2. Vankey Cellphone Telescope Adapter Mount
The Vankey Cellphone Telescope Adapter Mount is a great way to get amazing images with your telescope or microscope. The adapter fits most astronomical telescopes, binoculars, monoculars, spotting scopes, and microscopes. It ONLY fits the outer diameter range of the eyepiece, which is 28-47mm for the regular size and 5-39mm for the small size. The phone clamp is made of high strength PA Plastic and the body is made of zinc alloy. The surface to connect phone and eyepiece are covered by soft EVA pad that prevent your device from being scratched or damaged. The adapter also comes with a 1 year warranty and 90 day money back guarantee. If you have any questions or problems with the adapter, please contact us for help. We will reply to you within 24 hours.
- 【Getting Amazing Image】With Vankey cell phone telescope adapter - Bluesky V1, connect your phone with telescope or microscope to explore far beautiful scene and amazing micro world.
- 【Applicable Eyepiece Range】ONLY fits the outer diameter range of the eyepiece is 28-47 mm / 1.1-1.85 inch. It fits most of astronomical telescope, binoculars, monocular.. For spotting scopes and microscopes, suggest measuring the outer diameter of your eyepiece before ordering. NOT for spotting scope Vortex Razor / Viper / Diamondback, Kowa TSN, Leupold SX etc.(other options big version Bluesky V1-L, V-M2, small version TMP09)
- 【Applicble Phone Width Range】Fits the width of phone range is 53-93 mm / 2.08-3.66 inch, such as iPhone, Samsung etc. May NOT properly fit Pixel series, Samsung Galaxy S20/S21/S22 series, because the volume and power button on these phones are on the same side, which may cause the phone clamp wing to squeeze the side button. If your phone with armored case or bulky case, remove it to ensure the phone fits in the phone clamp well.
- 【Safe & Durable】The surface to connect phone and eyepiece are covered by soft EVA pad, that prevent your device from being scratched or damaged. The body is made of zinc alloy. The phone clamp is made of high strength PA Plastic. One purchase for a long-time use.
- 【Customer Service】1 year warranty, 90-day money back guarantee. If our cell phone adapter does not work with your devices, or you are not clear about how to use it, please contact us for help, we'll reply to you within 24 hours.
3. Universal Smartphone Mount for Spotting Scope, Telescope, Microscope
There are a lot of different phone adapters on the market these days, and it can be tough to decide which one to buy. If you’re looking for a versatile, easy-to-use phone adapter that will work with most smartphones, the Cell Phone Adapter Mount might be the perfect choice for you.
This adapter is made of sturdy aluminum alloy and has soft rubber pads to protect your phone from scratches or damage. It’s easy to install and easy to carry, and it’s perfect for capturing still images and videos with your smartphone.
The Cell Phone Adapter Mount is also multifunctional. It can be used with a telescope, binoculars, monocular, or spotting scope to take pictures and videos. And if you have any problems using the adapter, don’t worry – we provide excellent customer service and will help you resolve any issues you may have.
So if you’re looking for an easy-to-use, versatile phone adapter that will work with most smartphones, the Cell Phone Adapter Mount is a great option to consider.
4. Starboosa Smartphone Telescope Adapter Camera Mount
Do you love stargazing and want to take your hobby to the next level? With a smartphone telescope adapter, you can connect your phone to a telescope or microscope to take images of the moon and cells or to a spotting scope to take images of birds and other objects. Let’s take a closer look at the pros and cons of using a smartphone telescope adapter.
-Compatible with a wide range of smartphones
-Works with telescopes, microscopes, and spotting scopes
-Lightweight and easy to use
-Made of high-strength plastic
-Soft EVA pad protects phone and eyepiece
-May not be compatible with all smartphones
-May not be compatible with all telescopes, microscopes, and spotting scopes
- For phone width range： 55～85 mm(2.16"～3.35"). Fit iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6/6s/6 Plus/5/5s - Fit Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6/S6/S5 Note 9/8/7/6/5 - Fit Sony, LG, HTC, and other brands.
- With this universal smartphone telescope adapter, you can connect your phone to a telescope or microscope to take images of the moon and cells, or to a spotting scope to take images of birds and other objects.
- Smartphone mount compliable with microscope, telescope, binoculars, monocular, night vision spotting scope. Fit eyepiece diameter 22mm～ 44mm(0.86"-1.73").
- Optimized weight, lighter and reduce the pressure on the telescope eyepiece, weight: 75 g / 2.65 oz.The body is made of high-strength PA plastic. The surface of the mobile phone and eyepiece has a soft EVA pad to avoid scratching and damage.
- Warranty service:If you have questions about installation and not using, please contact us in time, we will reply and deal with your problems as soon as possible.
5. STARSCOPE Monocular G3 Phone Mount
The Starscope Monocular G3 Phone Mount is a dual-springloaded telescope phone adapter mount that is designed to be highly secure while also being adjustable to fit a variety of different smartphones. This clip-on monocular telescope phone mount is perfect for taking nextlevel photos with your phone and the Starscope monocular, whether you’re birdwatching or taking pictures of the stars. The Starscope Monocular G3 Phone Mount also upgrades your photography with its professional-quality content.
- NEW UPGRADED MINI TELESCOPE CELL PHONE ADAPTER MOUNT - With our new upgraded, adjustable monocular phone clip, you can take perfectly framed, next-level photos with your phone and Starscope monocular for iPhone and Android. Just clip on and enjoy ultra-stable photography!
- HIGHLY SECURE MONOCULAR TELESCOPE SMARTPHONE ADAPTER - The Starscope monocular phone adapter secures the 10x monocular scope for bird watching, letting you unleash the photographic power of the super clear Starscope monocular telescope. Designed for Starscope monoculars for adults with 44mm diameter eyecup.
- USE AS CELL PHONE MOUNT ADAPTER FOR IPHONE, ANDROID, AND MORE - The brand new Starscope smartphone adapter for a telescope securely holds smartphones from 2.2” (57mm) to 4.3” (110mm) wide. The telescope smart phone adapter for every phone.
- STARSCOPE PHONE ATTACHMENT UPGRADES YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY - The Starscope monocular telescope for smartphone mount works to maximize your telephoto mobile photography and videography for professional-quality content!
- DUAL SPRING-LOADED CELL PHONE TELESCOPE ADAPTER - The spring-loaded smart phone adapter for telescope and sturdy eyepiece keeps your phone secure when setting up and snapping the perfect shot.
Do you have an iPhone and a telescope? If so, you’re in luck! There are a number of iPhone mounts available that will let you use your telescope to its full potential. But with so many options on the market, it can be difficult to know which one is right for you.
Here are five frequently asked questions about iPhone mounts for telescopes, along with answers to help you make the best decision for your needs.
1. What is the best iPhone mount for a telescope?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best iPhone mount for a telescope depends on the specific telescope that you are using. However, there are a number of mounts available that are specifically designed for use with iPhones, and these are a good option if you want to make the most of your telescope.
2. What are the benefits of using an iPhone mount for a telescope?
There are a number of benefits to using an iPhone mount for a telescope. Perhaps the most obvious benefit is that it allows you to use your iPhone to view images and videos of the objects you are observing. This can be a great way to get a closer look at what you are seeing, and to share your experiences with others.
Another benefit of using an iPhone mount for a telescope is that it can make the telescope easier to use. Many iPhone mounts are designed to be easy to operate, which can make it simpler to get the most out of your telescope.
3. What should I look for when choosing an iPhone mount for a telescope?
When choosing an iPhone mount for a telescope, there are a few things that you should consider. The first thing to think about is the type of telescope that you are using. There are a number of iPhone mounts that are designed for use with specific types of telescopes, so you will need to make sure that you choose the right mount.
Another thing to consider is the size and weight of your iPhone. Some iPhone mounts are designed to work with specific iPhone models, so you will need to make sure that your iPhone model is compatible with the mount.
Finally, you should think about the price of the mount. There are a number of iPhone mounts available, and the prices vary significantly. Choose the mount that fits your budget and needs.
4. How do I use an iPhone mount for a telescope?
Using an iPhone mount for a telescope is relatively simple. Once you have chosen the right mount for your telescope and iPhone, you simply need to attach the mount to the telescope and the iPhone to the mount. Then, you can start using your iPhone to view images and videos of the objects you are observing.
5. Are there any risks associated with using an iPhone mount for a telescope?
There are no risks associated with using an iPhone mount for a telescope, as long as you use the mount in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. However, it is important to remember that using an iPhone mount for a telescope does not replace the need for proper astronomical training and knowledge. Always use the mount in conjunction with proper instruction, and never look through the telescope at the Sun without using appropriate filters.