Office workers are well aware of the importance of good lighting. Many of us spend long hours working at our desks, and proper lighting is essential for both our productivity and our health. Unfortunately, the lighting that comes standard in most office buildings is often far from ideal. Overhead fluorescent lights can be harsh and glaring, and they don’t always do a good job of illuminating our work surfaces.
Under cabinet lighting is a great way to improve the lighting in your office. These lights provide focused, task-specific lighting that can make it easier to see what you’re doing. They also create a more pleasant and inviting atmosphere in your workspace.
If you’re looking for the best under cabinet lighting for your office, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, you’ll want to choose a light that is bright enough to adequately illuminate your work surface. Second, you’ll want to choose a light that is easy to install and use. And finally, you’ll want to choose a light that is stylish and will complement your office décor.
To help you find the best under cabinet lighting for your office, Best TechSmart rounded up some of our favorite options. These lights are all bright, easy to use, and
1. EZVALO Operated Wireless Rechargeable Lighting
There are pros and cons to every technology, and the Ezvalo Operated Wireless Rechargeable Lighting is no exception. Some of the pros of this product include the 1500mAh rechargeable battery, which can last up to 90 days in auto mode; the 3 times per day battery life; the ultra-thin, easy installation; and the well-crafted anodized aluminum body. Additionally, the motion sensor automatically switches the under cabinet lighting on when movement is detected within a 10 ft. range, and the daylight sensor prevents the LEDs from turning on unnecessarily during the daytime.
However, one of the cons of this product is that the motion sensor is not always reliable, and it can sometimes turn the light on when there is no movement present. Additionally, the touch control is not always accurate, and it can be difficult to get the light to turn off or dim.
- 【High-Capacity & Detachable Battery】 The 1500mAh rechargeable battery can last 90 days in auto mode ( 3 times per day ) or up to 33hr of constant lighting. It also has a detachable design that makes the recharge much more convenient.
- 【Ultra-Thin & Easy Installation】 Well-crafted using anodized aluminum, the body of the light is only 10mm thick while still having magnets integrated into the back. This allows it to securely snap onto the mounting strip as well as any magnetic metal surface.
- 【Motion & Daylight Sensor】 The motion sensor automatically switches the under cabinet lighting on when movement is detected within a 10 ft / 120°range. The daylight sensor detects when there is still enough daylight so that the led closet light does not turn on until you need them. In the Auto-Mode, if the movement is not presented in 15s after turning on, the closet lights will go off for energy conservation.
- 【3 Cycle Modes】 Get the most out of your motion sensor light indoor, use Auto Mode for general purposes, Always-On (double tap) for emergency situations and the Always-Off mode (triple tap) to keep it shut. (Note: The Auto-On Mode turns the under cabinet lights off every 30min to prevent unintentional power consumption.)
- 【Touch Control & Dimming】 Not only an elegant way to interact, the touch button is also designed for more control functions. Single Tap to manually toggle the ON/OFF, Press and Hold to adjust brightness. Resetting the under cabinet lights to Auto mode by a single tap any time.
2. GE 38848 Premium Convertible Linkable
The GE 38848 Premium Convertible Linkable LED light is a great option for anyone looking for an affordable, high-quality LED light. This light is linkable up to 30 fixtures, has a 3000K color temperature, and a high/low/off switch. It also includes a power cord and a linking cord.
The pros of this light are that it is affordable, high-quality, and linkable. The cons are that it does not have a dimmer switch, and the light is not very bright.
Overall, the GE 38848 Premium Convertible Linkable LED light is a great option for anyone looking for an affordable, high-quality LED light. It is linkable up to 30 fixtures, has a 3000K color temperature, and a high/low/off switch. It also includes a power cord and a linking cord.
- 803 Lumens
- Linkable – up to 30 fixtures
- Includes power cord and linking cord
HoneywellLinkableSelectableBrightness44108Bright Select HIGH or OFF or LOW switch gives control over brightness to empower full customization of your space provides 1150 lumens of excellent illumination 2700K 83CRISlim Design Fixture adds visual appeal and saves space without sacrificing lighting fidelity flat plug makes it easy to reach out of the way outlets linkable with up to 30 fixtures for further customizationEasy Setup Everything needed for installation is in the box includes 5 feet power cord with flat plug and 18 inch linking cord gives the option to convert to direct wire using Honeywell junction box 44130 sold separatelyOther Lengths Available Also comes in 12 inch 44105 18 inch 44106 and 24 inch 44107Lifetime LED Product is created to last designed in the USA and ULlisted for peace of mind
The HoneywellLinkableSelectableBrightness44108Bright Select HIGH or OFF or LOW switch is a great way to control the brightness of your space. This switch gives you the option to select high, off, or low brightness, which allows you to customize your space to your needs. The fixture provides 1150 lumens of excellent illumination, and it is designed to last with a lifetime LED. Additionally, the fixture is ULlisted for peace of mind.
- Bright Select – HIGH or OFF or LOW switch gives control over brightness to empower full customization of your space - provides 1150 lumens of excellent illumination (2700K, 83CRI)
- Slim Design – Fixture adds visual appeal and saves space without sacrificing lighting fidelity – flat plug makes it easy to reach out of the way outlets – linkable with up to 30 fixtures for further customization
- Easy Setup – Everything needed for installation is in the box, includes 5 feet power cord, with flat plug, and 18 inch linking cord – gives the option to convert to direct wire using Honeywell junction box (44130) (sold separately)
- Other Lengths Available – Also comes in 12 inch (44105), 18 inch (44106) and 24 inch (44107)
- Lifetime LED – Product is created to last, designed in the USA and UL-listed for peace of mind
There are many reasons why you might want to install cabinet lighting in your kitchen. Maybe you want to be able to see what you’re cooking better, or maybe you just want to make your kitchen look nicer. No matter what your reasons are, there are pros and cons to using cabinet lighting.
One of the pros of using cabinet lighting is that it can make your kitchen look nicer. If you have dark cabinets, installing cabinet lighting can make them look a lot better. It can also make your kitchen look brighter and more cheerful.
Another pro of cabinet lighting is that it can help you see what you’re cooking better. If you have a dark kitchen, cabinet lighting can make a big difference in how well you can see what you’re cooking.
However, there are also some cons to using cabinet lighting. One of the cons is that it can be expensive to install. If you need to hire someone to install your cabinet lighting, it can be a bit of a financial investment.
Another con of cabinet lighting is that it can be difficult to install. If you’re not very handy, you might need to hire someone to install your cabinet lighting for you.
Overall, there are pros and cons to using cabinet lighting in your kitchen. If you’re trying to decide whether or not to install cabinet lighting, it’s important to consider both the pros and the cons.
- ★【𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐬】The whole set of cabinet light is 1360lumens（Pack of 6 pieces) , soft white daylight 6000K, can illuminate any vignette-ting angle, No glare, no LED dots, no flicker; It is the perfect lighting for kitchen counter cabinet, closet, sink, bookcase, TV cabinet, shelf and so on.
- ★【𝐃𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬】With switch dimmer, you can choose adjust any level of brightness(10% -100% stepless dimming) you need. With memory function, no need to reset the brightness level after turn off the light, it will stay on the brightness level you set last time when power back on; It can also work with Smart Plug or Timer, more convenient.
- ★【𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥】No need to hire anyone to install the lights, just use the strong Magnetic Clips and 3M Stickers, you can mount the LED counter lights anywhere and remove anytime you need; Or you can install by the Screw, all accessories are included packing.
- ★【𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠】Made of aluminum and plastic, with a rust-proof and corrosion-resistant protective shell, which helps to extend the life of cabinet lights. Frosted PC cover makes the light eye-care: no glare, uniform luminance; For the safety, we upgrade the high-quality 12V 【UL Listed Plug】 to power the light, save your worries.
- ★【𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐬】Using only 12W LED strips can provide high brightness of 1299 lm, which can help reduce 85% energy consumption. If anything goes wrong with the light in 1 year, contact us directly, we will be here for you anytime you need.
5. BLACK+DECKER LED Under Cabinet Lighting Kit, 3-Bars, 9 Inches Each LEDUC9-3WK
There are many reasons to love BLACKDECKER LED Under Cabinet Lighting Kit 3Bars 9 Inches Each LEDUC93WK. For one, it’s simple to install; you just plug it in and it’s ready to go. It’s also ultraslim and linkable, so it takes up minimal space and you can connect multiple units together for maximum illumination. The motion sensor is also a great feature, delivering handsfree convenience for powering on and off. And lastly, the 10 dimmable brightness levels let you cast the perfect glow in any space. Plus, the warm white color temperature of 2700 Kelvin creates a calm and inviting ambiance.
- Simple, tool-free installation transforms any space in minutes; simply plug in
- Ultra-slim, linkable design provides maximum illumination at a minimum footprint
- Motion sensor delivers remarkable hands-free convenience for powering on and off
- 10 dimmable brightness levels cast the perfect glow in any space
- Warm white color temperature (2700 Kelvin) is ideal for creating a calm and inviting ambiance
There are many benefits to adding under cabinet lighting to your office. Not only does it make the space look more polished and professional, but it can also make it easier to work. If you’re considering adding under cabinet lighting to your office, here are five FAQs to help you get started:
1. What are the different types of under cabinet lighting?
There are several different types of under cabinet lighting to choose from, including puck lights, strip lights, and LED tape. Puck lights are small, round lights that are typically used to highlight specific areas. Strip lights are long, thin lights that can be used to light up a large area. LED tape is a type of strip light that is made of LED lights that are encased in a waterproof casing.
2. What is the best type of under cabinet lighting for an office?
The best type of under cabinet lighting for an office depends on the specific needs of the space. If you are looking for a general light source, strip lights or LED tape would be a good option. If you are looking to highlight specific areas, puck lights would be a better option.
3. How much light should under cabinet lighting provide?
Under cabinet lighting should provide enough light to illuminate the space without being too bright. It is important to choose a light that is bright enough to see what you are working on, but not so bright that it is distracting.
4. How do I install under cabinet lighting in my office?
Installing under cabinet lighting in your office is a relatively easy process. Most types of under cabinet lighting can be installed using a few screws or adhesive tape.
5. What are the benefits of under cabinet lighting in an office?
Some of the benefits of under cabinet lighting in an office include:
– It creates a polished and professional look
– It makes the space easier to work in
– It can be used to highlight specific areas